According to Klis, Talib will miss the final two weeks of offseason practices, but should return either during training camp or the week of their first preseason game.
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told James Palmer that Talib was released from the hospital on Monday and the hope is for him to be in Denver Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Kubiak added that while the injury is not serious, their doctors will evaluate Talib as soon as possible.
- Talib told the Dallas Police Department that he was at hanging out with a large group at a park when he was shot at 3:40 A.M. Sunday morning. (Rebecca Lopez)
- In regards to what took place, Talib told the Dallas Police that “everything was a blur” and that he was “too intoxicated” to remember what happened. (Rebecca Lopez)
- The Dallas Police Department are looking into the possibility that Talib was at a nightclub, not a park, at the time he and two other people were shot. (Rebecca Lopez)
- According to the police report, the bullet that hit Talib entered through the rear of Talib’s right thigh and exited out his right calf. (Rebecca Lopez)
The Jaguars announced several changes to their football operations department, including:
- Hamzah Ahmad – promoted to Director of Football Operations.
- Kirsten Grohs – promoted to Manager of Football Administration.
- Mike Stoeber – promoted to Director of Football Systems.
- Zach Beistline – promoted to Football Database Analyst.
- Antonio Robinson – promoted to College Scout
- Leslie Ladd – promoted to Coordinator of Scouting Administration.
- Mindy Black – hired as the team’s Director of Performance Nutrition.
- Greg Jones -hired as a Scouting Associate.
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski said he’s “all good” and “happy” with his current contract situation.
“No, I ain’t talking about that,” Gronkowski said over the weekend, via Keith Pearson of the Boston Herald. “I’m all good. I’m happy.”
- Jim Thomas reports that the Rams plan to begin signing their draft class this week.
- The Rams always wait to lock up their rookies until a few months after the draft.