“I want to be a Bronco forever,” Miller said, per Nicki Jhabvala. “I just want the feeling to be the same from the Broncos.”
- Miller added that he won’t sit out the 2016 season, despite his contract situation.
- Troy Renck spoke to WR Emmanuel Sanders, who said that there’s no update regarding contract talks with the Broncos, but he’s still hopeful that a deal can be reached.
- The Dolphins had veteran WRs Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker working as coaches during Wednesday’s practice. (Armando Salguero)
- Dolphins S Rashad Jones says his holdout is “behind him” and he has no plans to hold out into training camp. (Armando Salguero)
- Dolphins HC Adam Gase declined to say whether or not Jones will be fined for missing Tuesday’s practice. (Armando Salguero)
Panthers GM David Gettleman told the Black and Blue Review Wednesday that NFL agents have probably figured it out that they can’t “squeeze” him contract talks, no matter high profile the player.
“I’d like to think agents have figured out they can’t scare me; they can’t squeeze me,” Gettleman said. “I’m not going to panic. It’s a waste of time.”
The Panthers surprisingly removed the franchise tag from Pro Bowl CB Josh Norman after it became clear that they weren’t going to be able reach an agreement at any point on a long-term deal.
- Veteran WR Robert Meachum, who is trying out for the Saints, did not practice on Wednesday due to a foot injury. (Katherine Terrell)
- The fact that Meachum wasn’t seen on the field today appeared to be an indication that his tryout with the team could be over. However, that does not appear to be the case.