- Adam Caplan reports that Browns OLB Scott Solomon (sprained knee) will miss an extended period of time and could be placed on season-ending injured reserve.
“How do you think I took it? Obviously I’m pissed,” Weeden said, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “But, you know, nature of this business.”
Weeden declined to say that he’s scapegoat for for the team’s three-game losing streak.
“You guys can dictate however you want to perceive it,” Weeden said. “I’m not going to comment on it. I don’t want to bring the attention to me. I don’t want to say something I shouldn’t say. I’ve got my feelings, I’m going to keep them to myself and go from there. I’m going to handle it the right way, I’m going to go about it the right way. I’m not going to make excuses, I’m not going to throw a pity party for myself. I’m a pro. I’m going to handle it the right way, and go back to business as usual.”
- Dan Graziano of ESPN.com reports that Giants CB Prince Amukamara has a pectoral injury that could prevent him from playing in Monday night’s game against the Eagles.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Giants worked out WR Antwan Goodley on Wednesday.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Lions’ coaching staff will wait two or three weeks before making a decision whether or not LB DeAndre Levy, who is having hip surgery, will be able to return this season.
- According to Adam Caplan, TE Eric Ebron was limited in today’s practice, due to an MCL issue in addition to a bruised knee.