- Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi, who’s on short-term I.R., resumed practicing Wednesday, but isn’t eligible to play until Week 9 against the Bills. (Armando Salguero)
- Dolphins signed S Jonathan Dowling and CB Trovon Reed to their practice squad.
- Dolphins released RB Bronson Hill their practice squad. (Adam Beasley)
- Eagles LB Kiki Alonso and LB Mychal Kendricks returned to practice Wednesday. Although, DC Bill Davis says it’s unlikely either will play on Sunday. (Reuben Frank)
- Alonso says he’s aiming to play Week 9 against Dallas following the team’s bye. (Les Bowen)
- Despite optimism on his ACL rehab, Seahawks WR Paul Richardson won’t practice this week and will be re-evaluated early next week. (Ian Rapoport)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!