- Jenna Laine reports the Buccaneers are dissatisfied with the offensive line play and are looking for help and are exploring trading options.
- Cardinals RB Chris Johnson will get reps today during team drills and “should be playing Thursday” after participating in individual drills on Monday. (Josina Anderson)
- Colts DT Arthur Jones is seeking a second opinion from Dr. Robert Anderson, another foot and ankle specialist, who will review his foot and ankle scans. (Josina Anderson)
- Jones already visited with a foot and ankle specialist the Colts referred him to who determined the ankle injury was not season ending and did not require Jones to be placed on injured reserve. (Josina Anderson)
- Patriots place FB James Develin on injured reserve with a broken tibia.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!