- Cardinals activate TE Troy Niklas, who is recovering from a hamstring injury, from the Non-Football Injury list. (Darren Urban)
- Cardinals activate TE Jermaine Gresham from the Physically Unable to Perform list. (Darren Urban)
- Chiefs DT Dontari Poe is a candidate to be placed on the reserve/physically unable to perform list after undergoing surgery on a herniated disk early last month. (Kansas City Star)
- The recovery period for Poe after the surgery was three months and with an injury like this usually becoming lingering problem for lineman, an October return would be the absolute earliest.
- Eagles sign rookie free agent WR Mike Johnson. (Jeff McLane)
- Packers TE Andrew Quarless told reporters the reason he missed the start of camp was that his baby daughter tragically passed away at birth last week. (Jason Wilde)
- Raiders activate KR/PR Trindon Holliday off the active/physically unable to perform list and is at Monday mornings practice. (Scott Blair)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!