- Packers HC Mike McCarthy says RB Eddie Lacy, who is dealing with an ankle injury, is still being evaluated so McCarthy couldn’t say whether Lacy came out of the game any worse than he was going into Sunday. (Rob Demovsky)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said that TE Luke Wilson is lucky his injury isn’t more serious, but it is unclear how long he will be out despite escaping major damage. (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll also confirmed that tests on DE Michael Bennett showed nothing serious after exiting Sunday’s game with a knee injury. (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll hopes that S Kam Chancellor will be back next week, but “nothing is guaranteed.” (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll says that RB Thomas Rawls is “a couple of weeks away from being cleared” coming off of a cracked fibula. (Gregg Bell)
- Carroll noted that DE Frank Clark was close to playing this past Sunday and that he should be ready to go this week against the Cardinals. (Bob Condotta)
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Texans believe CB Jonathan Joseph, who is dealing with a forearm injury, will be okay for their Week 7 Monday Night game against Broncos.