Home Jets NFL Notes: Junior Gallette, Jets, Packers, Patriots, & Titans
- The civil suit against Redskins, former Saints, LB Junior Galette was dismissed Monday. (Mike Triplett)
- Triplett added the reason for the dismissal being the accuser failed to hire a new lawyer or appear in court.
- Jets activate DL Kevin Vickerson from the active/physically unable to perform list.
- Packers release P Cody Mandell.
- Head coach Bill Belichick said recently released QB Matt Flynn never passed his physical before adding his replacement Ryan Lindley‘s best trait is his health. (Doug Kyed)
- Titans activate NT Sammie Lee Hill from the active/physically unable to perform list.