“No question,” McDaniel said of Bennett selling him on playing with Gerald McCoy. “I told him about, you know, I told him about some of the teams that were offering me and he said Tampa was a great place, and he even said he wishes he could come back down here. But yeah, he kind of helped sell me to come down here to Tampa and play.”
- The contract includes $13.8 million fully guaranteed.
- Foles will make $6 million for the 2015 and another $7.75 million in 2016 fully guaranteed.
- According to La Canfora, Foles’ contract could void in 2017 if he reaches team and individual incentives.
- Otherwise, Foles will make a base salary of $10.75 million for the 2017 season to go along with a $1.5 million roster bonus. Although, none of this is guaranteed.
- Foles can make another $4.5 million in each year by reaching incentives, per La Canfora.
- In the end, the Rams would effectively pay Foles $25 million with $13.8 million guaranteed.
- Bears rookie RB Jeremy Langford is listed ahead of second-year back Ka’Deem Carey on the unofficial depth chart as the team’s No. 2 running back.
- Eddie Royal is listed ahead of first-round pick Kevin White for the starting receiver opposite to Alshon Jeffery.
- Chicago’s starting offensive line is: LT Jermon Bushrod, LG Matt Slauson, C Will Montgomery, RG Kyle Long, RT Jordan Mills.
- Jared Allen is listed ahead of Lamarr Houston at outside linebacker.
- Shea McClellin and Christian Jones are the team’s starting inside linebackers.
- Buccaneers used a “pay as you go” structure with LB Lavonte David‘s deal with his cash and salary cap numbers the same in the new years. (Joel Corry)
- David’s 2015 salary cap number increases by $5 milllion to $6,104642 because of an August 13th roster bonus. (Joel Corry)
- David’s $4.5 million in base salary has escalators of $300,000 in all subsequent years for Pro Bowl or first team All NFL (Associated Press or Pro Football Writers of America) honors. (Joel Corry)