Home Broncos NFL Notes: Omar Bolden, Broncos, Browns & Titans
- According to Troy Renck, free agent DB/KR Omar Bolden is keeping his options open and has not ruled out -resigning with the Broncos.
- Renck adds that Bolden’s release from the Bears was not related to an injury, and was instead due to a logjam of drafted defensive backs.
- According to Terry Pluto of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns and head coach Hue Jackson have already drawn up some plays for WR Terrelle Pryor.
- Pluto writes that the Browns have designed plays including short passes and reverses to get the ball in Pryor’s hands and let him run.
- First-round WR Corey Coleman received some praise from Pluto, who mentioned that he was the most exciting receiver in camp with no one even being a close second.
- Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com believes the receiver group will be a key group to monitor during training camp.
- Wyatt says that Kendall Wright and rookie Tajee Sharpe have been impressive this offseason, while Dorial Green-Beckham and Justin Hunter have a lot to prove during camp.
- Outside of the Titans’ receivers, Wyatt plans to keep an eye on their offensive line unit as, considering the team upgraded a few positions this offseason to help lower the number of sacks.
- Even with the additions of DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry, Wyatt still expects veteran Dexter McCluster to be involved in their offense. However, to what extent remains to be seen.