Free agent DE Greg Hardy spoke with Adam Schefter, in an exclusive interview, about his past allegations of domestic violence.
“I’ve never put my hand on any women,” Hardy said, via Pro Football Talk. “In my whole entire life, No Sir. That’s just not how we’re raised. As you can tell, like I said again, it’s the Bible belt. It’s just something that’s, I wouldn’t even say frowned upon, just something that’s nonexistent in most southern homes.”
Schefter then pointed to the photographs of his accuser’s injuries as a rebuttal.
“I will stop you there and say that I didn’t say that I didn’t do anything wrong,” Hardy said. “That situation occurred and that situation was handled but … saying that I did nothing wrong is a stretch but saying I am innocent is correct. Yes sir.”
- According to Ian Rapoport, Alabama RB Derrick Henry has visits with the Cowboys, Panthers, and Seahawks this week.
- Alabama LB Reggie Ragland is visiting the Ravens Monday, a source tells Rand Getlin.
- Rand Getlin reports that Ohio St. S Vonn Bell has either worked out or met with: the Bills, Cardinals, Jaguars, Vikings, Browns, Buccaneers, Lions, Saints, Jets, Patriots, Panthers, and Giants
- A source tells Aaron Wilson that South Carolina St. TE Temarrick Hemingway has had workouts and/or meetings with over seven teams sine the scouting combine.
- Per Dan Brugler, West Virginia S Karl Joseph has a number of team meetings set-up this month and is one of the 30 visits the Cowboys have scheduled.
- Bowling Green C/OG Alex Huettel worked out for the Lions, according to Aaron Wilson.
- Kansas St. OL Cody Whitehair told SiriusXM NFL Radio that he’s going to meet with the Bears and Falcons in the next couple of weeks.
- Former 49ers RT Anthony Davis remains on the reserved/retired list and has not filed for reinstatement, according to Matt Maiocco.