Browns HC Hue Jackson admitted that he must improve a coach as he enters his third year with Cleveland.
“I’m gonna improve,” Jackson said, via Greg Lesmerises. “Whatever the last two years was, they were what they were. This is a new year, this a new opportunity for this organization and football team, myself included.”
- Rich Cimini of ESPN explains that trading for Steelers holdout RB Le’Veon Bell isn’t a realistic option for the Jets for a number of reasons.
- The first is that Bell couldn’t sign a multi-year extension until next year, which means the Jets would risk Bell in free agency next year.
- Cimini doesn’t think an aggressive trade like this makes sense for the Jets, considering that they aren’t a serious playoff contender.
- Instead, Cimini mentions that the Jets would be wise to wait until Bell becomes a free agent in 2019 to consider signing him.
- The Raiders have listed RB DeAndre Washington as out for Week 1.
- Although Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch was limited in Saturday’s practice, he is expected to start Monday night’s game. (Vic Tafur)