- Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott visited with the Eagles, Bills, Cardinals and Cowboys. (Aaron Wilson)
- Florida WR Demarcus Robinson had pre-draft visits with the Eagles, Raiders, Jets, and Chiefs. (Adam Caplan)
- Louisiana Tech DT Vernon Butler visited with the Titans, Panthers, Lions, Buccaneers and Bills. (Aaron Wilson)
- Oregon WR Byron Marshall visited with the Ravens and worked out for the Cardinals and Eagles. (Aaron Wilson)
- San Jose State RB Tyler Ervin visited with the Texans, Patriots, Panthers, Browns, Saints and Rams. (Aaron Wilson)
- Air Force DE/OLB Alex Hansen is reportedly drawing late interest from the Chargers, Eagles, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Rams and Lions. (Aaron Wilson)
- 49ers GM Trent Baalke tells ESPN’s
- Bears GM Ryan Pace confirmed that they’re still working on a long-term deal for franchise WR Alshon Jeffery. However, Pace said there isn’t any new information regarding an agreement as of now. (Adam Jahns)
- Jordan Raanan of NJ.com reports that Giants RB Orleans Darkwa is being held out of minicamp due to a small fracture in his tibia.
- Darkwa is expected to miss around a month, but the injury is considered minor and he could play if necessary.
- Jordan Raanan reports that Giants WR Ben Edwards was carted off the field with an injury during Wednesday’s voluntary workouts. Raanan added that it “doesn’t look good” for Edwards.
“I’m for getting a deal when you can get a deal,” Loomis said, per Kristian Garic. “I don’t see it being a distraction for him.”
- Regarding the report that they discussed trading up to No. 1 overall, Loomis said they absolutely had no conversations about moving up to the top of the draft. Loomis added: “Another miss by that reporter.” (Larry Holder)
- According to Loomis, cornerback isn’t viewed as a critical need, but their interest in Josh Norman represented an opportunity. (Nick Underhill)
- Loomis told reporters that they look into the quarterbacks every year while adding: “We’ve got to have an eye toward the future.” (Joel Erickson)
- Loomis said of trading back: “It’s not that I don’t believe in trading back…We’ve tried to do that at times, but it hasn’t worked out.” (Evan Woodbery)
- Loomis mentioned that there are a “few more” defensive players in their top group than offensive players. (Katherine Terrell)