- Ian Rapoport reports that RB Adrian Peterson will meet with the NFL this week to to discuss his reinstatement.
- As of now, Peterson is eligible to be considered for reinstatement on April 15.
- Washington LB Shaq Thompson is scheduled to visit the Cowboys, Vikings and Colts. (USA Today)
- UCF WR Breshad Perriman has already met with the Lions and Eagles, and is scheduled to visit the Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Raiders, Panthers, Cardinals and Titans. (Orlando Sentinel)
- Mike Wilkening of Pro Football Talk writes that the Colts, Buccaneers, Packers and 49ers all have less than two quarterbacks currently on their roster and could all come away from the draft with a quarterback prospect.
- Dane Brugler reports that there continues to be buzz about CSU-Pueblo QB Chris Bonner as a late-round quarterback option.
Broncos GM John Elway confirmed that they will employ a fullback in their offense next season.
“My thing is that to be really effective in the running game, you have to run the fullback. We will have people in the fullback position,” Broncos G.M. John Elway said, via Troy E. Renck of the Denver Post. “I think to be really effective, you have to have another package.”
- According to Dane Brugler, CSU-Pueblo QB Chris Bonner has a private workout scheduled with the
- The Falcons offered TE Lance Kendricks slightly more in terms of salary this offseason, but he elected to return to St. Louis. (Nick Wagoner)