- Jeff Howe reports that the Patriots have yet to reach out to CB Richard Sherman following his release from the Seahawks on Friday.
- According to Howe, Sherman would have “real” interest in joining the Patriots if they reach out to him in the coming days.
- However, Howe says that it’s difficult to gauge the likelihood of Sherman ending up in New England Right now until after his market shapes up.
- Chris Wesseling of NFL.com takes a look at the top landing spots for Sherman including: 1) 49ers, 2) Raiders, 3) Chargers, 4) Patriots, 5) Saints, 6) Cowboys, 7) Falcons.
Veteran RB Chris Johnson tweeted that he would be open to a reunion with the Titans if the opportunity presented itself.
- Washington WR Dante Pettis has two visits scheduled with the Rams and Buccaneers and expects to speak to “a lot of teams” at his Pro Day. (NFL.com)
- Greg Auman reports that the Buccaneers worked out Arkansas QB Austin Allen on Thursday.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Seahawks and Falcons sent multiple people to watch Fordham RB Chase Edmonds‘ workout on Thursday. Pauline adds that Edwards spent time with the Jets, Giants and Titans.
- Washington State LB Frank Luvu has visits lined up with the Lions and Raiders.
- Colorado CB Isaiah Oliver interviewed with the Ravens, Buccaneers, Cardinals and Browns this week.
- Pauline reports that Colorado S Afolabi Laguda met with the Cardinals and Browns at his Pro Day.