- Bears will reportedly move OL Chris Williams back to OT and give him an opportunity to beat out J’Marcus Webb. (Michael C. Wright)
- Bengals have been using third-round pick Brandon Thompson at NT behind Domata Peko. (Bengals.com)
- Bengals second-round pick Devon Still is being used as a 3-technique DE behind Geno Atkins. (Bengals.com)
- Broncos K Matt Prater is sitting out offseason workouts despite receiving the team’s franchise tag. (Mike Klis)
- Cardinals sign draft picks QB Ryan Lindley, S Justin Bethel, and G Senio Kelemete to four-year contracts.
- Cardinals sign former Patriots DL Landon Cohen.
- Chiefs sign fifth-round pick CB De’Quan Menzie to a four-year contract.
- Chiefs sign TE Martin Rucker, LB Leon Williams, DB Dominique Ellis, and OL Rich Ranglin.
- Chiefs sign second-round pick G Jeff Allen to a four-year contract. (Howard Balzer)
- Colts sign draft picks DT Josh Chapman, RB Vick Ballard and WR LaVon Brazill (Aaron Wilson)
- Colts RB Delone Carter is recovering from offseason thumb surgery. (Mike Chappell)
- Colts rookie QB Chandler Harnish is out for 2-3 weeks with a “knee issue.” (Mike Chappell)
- Cowboys G Mackenzy Bernadeau reportedly underwent surgery this last weekend to repair a tear in his right hip. (Todd Archer)
- Free agent FB Ovie Mughelli will visit with the Dolphins on Thursday.
- Falcons sign third-round pick OT Lamar Holmes to a four-year contract.
- The Jaguars have been using Justin Blackmon as a possession receiver during OTAs. (Tania Ganguli)
- Jaguars WR Taylor Price suffered a stress fracture in his left foot that will require surgery and had a pin to be inserted. (Florida Times Union)
- Jets have been using Vladimir Ducasse exclusively as a right tackle during offseason workouts. (Jenny Vrentask)
- Raiders sign FB Owen Schmitt to a one-year contract. (Brian McIntyre)
- Raiders WR Darrius Heyward-Bey will plead not guilty in his DUI case. (Jerry McDonald)
- Raiders MLB Rolando McClain has been absent from OTAs because of his assault case. (Jerry McDonald)
- Patriots seventh-round pick CB Alfonzo Dennard waived his right to a preliminary hearing for reportedly assaulting of a police officer. (Boston Herald)
- Rams claim OL Jose Valdez off waivers from the Vikings. (Howard Balzer)
- Ravens release undrafted rookie FB Chad Diehl. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Steelers have informed former RT Willie Colon that he’ll be moving to left guard. (Mike Prisuta)
- Texans Special teams coordinator Joe Marciano mentioned that undrafted rookie Davin Meggett could be a “sleeper” for kick returning job this season. (HoustonTexans.com)
- Titans K Rob Bironas is hoping to play into his 40s. (Jim Wyatt)
- Forth-round pick DT Mike Martin signs four-year deal worth $2.72 million (Jim Wyatt)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!