Home Bengals NFL Notes: Bengals, Giants, Packers, Rams, Redskins, & Steelers
- The Rams emphasized run-game in Monday’s practice as RB Zac Stacy “brought the hammer” repeatedly. (Nick Wagoner)
- HC Jay Gruden didn’t have any updates Monday regarding DL Jason Hatcher and his status, as he remains on the PUP list. (John Keim)
- WR Jerry Rice Jr. was placed on Redskins’ injured reserve list after being waived-injured on Sunday.
- Rookie Dri Archer continues to standout in Steelers’ practice due to his ability to cut and make people miss. (Scott Brown)
- The Steelers held first-round pick ILB Ryan Shazier out of drills Monday after he hurt his right knee on Sunday. (Scott Brown)