Home Buccaneers NFL Rumors: Draft, Buccaneers, Dolphins, Texans, & Vikings
- According to Matt Miller of B/R, Oklahoma CB Zack Sanchez is “building momentum” among NFL teams could end up being a late first-round pick.
- Miller mentions that Alabama LB Reggie Ragland has a chance to drop into the second round.
- AFC East GM told Miller that he views Alabama DL A’Shawn Robinson as a two-down player, and not someone they’d draft in the first round.
- A GM of a team in need of a young quarterback tells Miller: “I’d rather have Dak (Prescott) in Round 2 than the Memphis kid (Paxton Lynch) in Round 1.”
- Matt Miller reports that the quarterback most teams are interested in on the trade block is Buccaneers backup Mike Glennon.
- Multiple GMs and pro personnel directors have told Miller that that the Buccaneers have floated their demands of a first-round draft pick for Glennon.
- However, Tampa Bay would reportedly accept a third from a team with a high pick in the round.
- Following the Texans’ decision to sign Brock Osweiler, Matt Miller thinks Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg will now end up being a second- to third-round pick.
- Scouts have told Miller that they believe Houston needs to address the receiver and nose tackle position early in the draft.
- Matt Miller of B/R writes that the Vikings’ decision to sign G Alex Boone as well as their interest in RT Andre Smith is likely an indication that they plan to address the receiver position in this year’s draft.
- A team source tells Miller that they have a high grade on TCU WR Josh Doctson.