Home / NFL Draft / NFL Rumors: Paxton Lynch, Myles Jack, Patriots, Ravens, & Texans
NFL Rumors: Paxton Lynch, Myles Jack, Patriots, Ravens, & Texans
- Memphis QB Paxton Lynch said there were some issues with both his knees and AC joint during the medical part of the Combine. Lynch added: “I think it spooked a few teams.” (CFB 24/7)
- Lynch said he met informally with the Texans, Jets and with Saints. (Aaron Wilson, Dane Brugler)
- UCLA LB Myles Jack said he feels 100 percent following his knee injury, and is scheduled to meet with the doctors for full clearance on March 11. (Chase Goodbread)
- A few teams asked Jack about the possibility of playing safety at the next level. (Chase Goodbread)
- Jeff Zrebiec has heard from another source that talks between Ravens and Joe Flacco‘s agent have been productive, and while a new deal may not be completed this week, they’re believed to be close.
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans are working to re-sign G Brandon Brooks and C Ben Jones and have conducted preliminary meetings with their agents.
- Beyond that, the Texans are evaluating offensive line prospects at the combine with an eye toward athleticism, intelligence and positional flexibility.
Tags Ben Jones Brandon Brooks Joe Flacco Myles Jack Paxton Lynch