- Ohio State DE Joey Bosa said he interviewed with 13 teams at the Combine including the Titans, Browns, Saints, Ravens and Cowboys. (CFB 24/7)
- Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.com reports that the belief right now is that at least one safety will be selected in the first round, and there’s a chance there could end up being two safeties taken.
- Sources have told Pauline that teams may have to move ahead of the Titans at the top of Round 2.
- According to Pauline, NFL teams were impressed with Texas A&M OT Germain Ifedi’s workout at the Combine and the belief is he could end up being a first-round pick.
- Pauline adds that the Seahawks and Broncos are believed to be a few teams targeting Ifedi late in round one.
- Matt Miller of B/R reports that Ohio State WR Michael Thomas had 26 formal interviews at the Combine.
- According to Leigh Steinburg, the agent for Memphis QB Paxton Lynch, his client met with 49ers, Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, Rams, Saints, Browns, and Cardinals at the Combine.
- Tony Pauline reports that people around the NFL believe MSU OT Jack Conklin is the player “most desired” by the Packers, even though it’s considered unlikely Conklin is available to them.
- Should Conklin not be on the word, Pauline mentions Indiana OT Jason Spriggs as a contingency option for Green Bay.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Raiders won’t let Boise State S Darian Thompson get past them in the second round.
- Interestingly enough, Tony Pauline mentions that the Ravens could consider trading back into the bottom part of Round 1 to get a safety.