Home / Cowboys / NFL Notes: Draft, Browns, Cowboys, Raiders & Vikings
NFL Notes: Draft, Browns, Cowboys, Raiders & Vikings
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that spoke to a former NFL executive who was highly critical of the NFL and the NFLPA for allowing the Browns to create a situation that has led to an 0-12 season and what he believes is a danger for the players.
- The executive explained that tanking put players at risk.
- Cole adds that the exec pointed to the fact that rookie QB Cody Kessler has suffered three concussions just this year.
- According to Phil Matier and Andy Ross of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Oakland stadium deal being discussed to keep the Raiders in the Bay Area would call for $600 million in private money, $200 million in public money from Oakland and Alameda County, $200 million from the NFL and $300 million from team owner Mark Davis.
- The Vikings ruled out C Joe Berger (concussion) for Thursday night’s game against the Cowboys.
- The Vikings have WR Stefan Diggs (knee) and CB Terence Newman (neck) both listed as questionable for Thursday.
Tags Chaz Green Cody Kessler D'Onta Foreman J.J. Wilcox Joe Berger Justin Durant Mark Davis Morris Claiborne Stefan Diggs Terence Newman