Home / Bengals / NFL Rumors: Draft, Bengals, Bills, Browns, & Steelers
NFL Rumors: Draft, Bengals, Bills, Browns, & Steelers
- Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.com mentions that Samford CB James Bradberry could end up being a surprise pick from Day 2 of the draft.
- Pauline mentions the Packers and Panthers as two teams to watch for South Carolina TE Jerell Adams in round three.
- Another surprise pick, according to Pauline, is likely to be Nebraska OT Alex Lewis.
- A number of teams have reportedly red-flagged Auburn OT Shon Coleman for concerns about his knee injury.
- This might come as a surprise, but Pauline says to keep an eye on Wisconsin QB Joel Stave as a potential third-round pick.
Bengals & Steelers
- Peter Schrager writes that it was no secret that the Steelers liked CB William Jackson III.
- Schrager mentions that while Jackson may very well have been the top player on the Bengals’ draft board, you can bet that preventing him from ending up as a Steeler played a role in their decision to take him one pick in front of Pittsburgh.
- According to Peter Schrager, the Bills thought long and hard about taking UCLA LB Myles Jack in round one.
- Obviously, Rex Ryan and the Bills front office felt they couldn’t pass on Clemson DE/OLB Shaq Lawson for a player with a serious knee concern.
- Mike Klis of 9News reports that the Browns also attempted to trade up for Memphis QB Paxton Lynch last night.
- The Cowboys already confirmed that they tried to complete a deal for Lynch, but the Seahawks accepted the Broncos offer instead.
Tags Alex Lewis James Bradberry Jerell Adams Joel Stave Myles Jack Paxton Lynch Shaq Lawson Shon Coleman William Jackson III