Home Bengals NFL Rumors: Draft, Bengals, Bills, Browns, & Steelers
- Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.com mentions that Samford CB James Bradberry could end up being a surprise pick from Day 2 of the draft.
- Pauline mentions the Packers and Panthers as two teams to watch for South Carolina TE Jerell Adams in round three.
- Another surprise pick, according to Pauline, is likely to be Nebraska OT Alex Lewis.
- A number of teams have reportedly red-flagged Auburn OT Shon Coleman for concerns about his knee injury.
- This might come as a surprise, but Pauline says to keep an eye on Wisconsin QB Joel Stave as a potential third-round pick.
Bengals & Steelers
- Peter Schrager writes that it was no secret that the Steelers liked CB William Jackson III.
- Schrager mentions that while Jackson may very well have been the top player on the Bengals’ draft board, you can bet that preventing him from ending up as a Steeler played a role in their decision to take him one pick in front of Pittsburgh.
- According to Peter Schrager, the Bills thought long and hard about taking UCLA LB Myles Jack in round one.
- Obviously, Rex Ryan and the Bills front office felt they couldn’t pass on Clemson DE/OLB Shaq Lawson for a player with a serious knee concern.
- Mike Klis of 9News reports that the Browns also attempted to trade up for Memphis QB Paxton Lynch last night.
- The Cowboys already confirmed that they tried to complete a deal for Lynch, but the Seahawks accepted the Broncos offer instead.