Robert Griffin III
Browns QB Robert Griffin III said in his introductory press conference that he’s “blessed to have an opportunity to grow here with Hue, Pep and this team” adding he’s “glad they gave me an opportunity.”
- Griffin says he’s not trying to let “any baggage” weigh him down from the past, but he does “have a massive chip on (his) shoulder.” (Nate Ulrich)
- RGIII mentioned he’s not focused on the possibility of a quarterback getting drafted, adding that’s “above my pay grade“. (Scott Petrak)
- RGIII told reporters that while sometimes people don’t want to come to the Browns he wanted to be in Cleveland. (Scott Petrak)
- Georgia Southern S Antonio Glover met with the Titans Tuesday night and the Lions this morning. He’ll travel to Indy to meet with the Colts in the coming weeks. (Tony Pauline)
- Southern Nazarene LB Larry Butler III is drawing interest from the Browns and Packers, per Aaron Wilson.
- Wilson also notes that Butler is expected to attend the Saints‘ local prospect day and is projected anywhere from a middle to later round selection or a priority free agent.
- Texas-El Paso DB Kelvin Fischer visited with the Bills Tuesday and Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Stanford TE Austin Hooper visited with the Titans on Monday. (Paul Kuharsky)
- The Buccaneers had a coach at Alabama, about two weeks ago, to work out OL Dominick Jackson and C Ryan Kelly. (Greg Auman)
- The Broncos are visiting with Utah RB Devontae Booker and Mississippi St. QB Dak Prescott, Wednesday. (Mike Klis)
- West Virginia ILB Nick Kwiatkoski visited the Eagles on Wednesday and could be a potential Day Two pick. (Tim McManus)
- The Texans met with Illinois WR Geronimo Allison on Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- 49ers RB Carlos Hyde says his surgically repaired foot feels great and that he could play on it today. (Cam Inman)
- Hyde also noted that he has slimmed down to 225 pounds.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Bills ate dinner with Memphis QB Paxton Lynch Tuesday and will visit with Michigan St. QB Connor Cook and Ohio St. QB Cardale Jones.
- Rapoport mentions that the Bills have done extensive work on Cal QB Jared Goff.
- Albert Breer adds that the Bills have also met with Penn St. QB Christian Hackenberg.