- The Buffalo Bills officially list TE Charles Clay (shoulder/hip), TE Jason Croom (knee), RB LeSean McCoy (rib) and RB Marcus Murphy (rib) as questionable for Week 4.
Regarding the decision, Dolphins DC Matt Burke said they felt Woodard had earned the opportunity to on the active roster.
“I thought he had a very successful preseason, had some production,” Burke said, via Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. “We felt he had familiarity with the system. Since he’s been in the building, he’s done everything right. He’s earned that opportunity to have a shot.”
- The Dolphins list DT Davon Godchaux (Ankle), S Reshad Jones (Shoulder), WR DeVante Parker (Quadricep), DE Cameron Wake (Knee) and OT Sam Young (Shoulder) as questionable.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles told reporters that they placed WR ArDarius Stewart on the practice squad injured list because he got his foot caught in the ground and injured his list. Bowles added that Stewart will be out “for a little while” but it’s not a season-ending issue. (Rich Cimini)
- The New York Jets announced that TE Neal Sterling (concussion) and WR Charone Peake (hamstring) are both out for Week 4’s game.
- The Jets also list S Marcus Maye (ankle/foot), CB Buster Skrine (knee), and S Doug Middleton (knee/finger) as questionable.
- Jets WR Terrelle Pryor (groin) was full go on Friday and will play in Week 4’s game.
Patriots HC Bill Belichick said “we’ll see” when asked Friday if WR Josh Gordon would play this weekend.
“Josh is working hard on and off the field,” Belichick said, via Pro Football Talk. “He’s done everything he can do.”
- The Patriots list T Marcus Cannon (Calf), S Patrick Chung (Concussion), DB Keion Crossen (Hamstring), DB Nate Ebner (Hip), DL Trey Flowers (Concussion), WR Josh Gordon (Hamstring), DL Geneo Grissom (Ankle), TE Rob Gronkowski (Ankle), TE Jacob Hollister (Chest), LB Brandon King (Foot) and CB Eric Rowe (Groin) as questionable.