On Thursday, Jaguars executive VP Tom Coughlin said he would like to have all of their players in attendance for voluntary workouts including CB Jalen Ramsey and LB Telvin Smith, who are both away from the team.
Ramsey and his agent, David Mulugheta, responded by posting the following on Twitter:
“To be clear, Jalen Ramsey is exactly where Jalen should be during his offseason,” Mulugheta tweeted. “He’s spending time with his young daughter & family while training in his hometown of Nashville. In addition the Jags are fully aware of why he is not taking part in the voluntary off season program.”
- Daniel Jeremiah mentions the Texans as a team to watch in a possible trade up the board for an offensive lineman.
- The Texans privately worked out Kentucky CB Lonnie Johnson at his pro day and talked with him extensively. (Aaron Wilson)
- BYU LB Sione Takitaki visited the Texans Wednesday. (Tom Pelissero)
- Ohio State CB Kendall Sheffield also visited the Texans Wednesday. (Wilson)
- Miami DE Joe Jackson recently visited the Titans. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Titans held a private workout for Tennessee DL Kyle Phillips. (Justin M)