- Per ESPN’s Josh Weinfuss, Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury didn’t say if OT Justin Murray would start again at right tackle or be replaced by recently-signed OT Jordan Mills: “We’re going to work through that. We like the two guys we brought in, Jordan (Mills) and Justin, so they’re going to practice this week and see where it goes.”
- According to NBC Sports’ Matt Maiocco, the 49ers are not involved in a potential trade for Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey.
- Maiocco writes that the 49ers’ depth at corner, Jaguars’ exorbitant asking price, San Francisco’s lack of a 2020 second-round pick and the impending extensions for players like DE DeForest Buckner and TE George Kittle make a Ramsey trade not a good fit.
- 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan said that while they had veteran OT Sam Young in for a visit, it didn’t make sense to re-sign the veteran they cut during the preseason right now. (Cam Inman)
- Shanahan confirmed OT Justin Skule would start again at left tackle.
- Per Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times, Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said DT Poona Ford is practicing with the hope to play Sunday. Seahawks OL Ethan Pocic is limited but should be able to play, while S Tedric Thompson is already ruled out for Week 3.
- Carroll adds Seahawks WR David Moore is practicing this week and his return should be a “big boost” for the offense. (Condotta)
- Seahawks OT D.J. Fluker participated in the team’s walkthrough and plans to practice this week ahead of playing against the Saints. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Carroll mentioned the team would like to bring back recently-released practice squad WR Jazz Ferguson at some point, he just was squeezed out of a deep wide receiver room. (Condotta)
- Seahawks signed S Adrian Colbert and OT Elijah Nkansah to their practice squad.
- Seahawks released WR Jazz Ferguson from their practice squad.