- Adrian Peterson‘s agent, Ben Dogra, told reporters that he doesn’t think it’s in his client’s best interests to play for the Vikings in 2015. (Jason Cole)
Tony Pauline reports that 13 teams were on hard for Colorado State QB Garret Grayson’s Pro Day including the Jets, Chargers, Rams, and Bills.
- The Browns reportedly had dinner with Grayson Sunday night.
- According to Pauline, the Broncos appeared to be the team that was the most interested in Grayson.
- Pauline mentions that the feeling around the team is that Grayson is the most capable of running the system that Gary Kubiak‘s system.
- The other interesting note from Pauline is that there’s a “strong belief“ Brock Osweiler won’t be with the Broncos next year.
- Browns GM Ray Farmer said that the additions of WRs Dwyane Bowe and Brian Hartline wouldn’t preclude them from drafting a receiver in the first round. (Nate Ulrich)
- Jim Thomas reports that the Rams aren’t expected to make any moves this week regarding some of the offensive linemen they are reportedly considering like Joe Barksdale, Stefan Wisniewski, and Justin Blalock.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media mentioned on Path To The Draft Monday that the Redskins’ No. 5 overall pick could be available for trade.
“Do not be surprised if theNo. 5 overall pick is open for business,” Rapoport said.
“It was like, you have the background, you are trying to get more and more background on it, the situation itself and then when we found out what his level of compensation was going to be it was pretty easy for us to just walk away from it,’’ Schneider said, per Bob Condotta.