- According to Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline, Dayton TE Adam Trautman is impressing scouts and has a second-round grade from a number of teams.
- Pauline also mentions Boise State OT Ezra Cleveland as a player that could rise into the first round by April.
- Both Texas Tech LB Jordyn Brooks and Texas S Brandon Jones were held out of the Senior Bowl with minor labrum surgeries.
- Auburn DL Marlon Davidson will miss the rest of the Senior Bowl week after spraining his ankle. (Mike Garafolo)
- Asked if he would be open to switching positions, Oklahoma QB Jalen Hurts responded, “I’ve always been a team-first guy, but I’m a quarterback.” (Bleacher Report)
- South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw pulled out of the Senior Bowl after two days with knee tendinitis. (Tom Pelissero)
- According to Tom Pelissero, Clemson S K’Von Wallace won’t play in the Senior Bowl because of a hamstring injury that reportedly happened in the national title game.
- According to NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero, teams will now have just 45 formal interviews with prospects at the NFL Scouting Combine instead of 60 due to scheduling changes with the event.
- Per Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, the NFL is reporting concussions were slightly up in 2019 compared to 2018, but overall were still down significantly from prior years.
- There were 224 concussions in 2019, 214 in 2018, 281 in 2017, 243 in 2016 and 275 in 2015.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!