- Washington’s Shaq Thompson will workout as a running back and linebacker. (Matt Miller)
- Alabama QB Blake Sims will do both quarterback and running back drills. (Matt Miller)
- UCF WR Breshad Perriman has been medically excluded from doing the combine workout due to a hamstring strain, but will work out at UCF’s Pro Day. (Drew Rosenhaus)
- Giants WR Kevin Ogletree‘s new contract is a one-year deal worth $825,000 and includes $25,000 guaranteed. (Adam Caplan)
- Adam Caplan reports that Packers free agent NT Letroy Guion‘s legal issues are expected to be resolved very soon and could be over next few days.
- Caplan adds that Guion is expected to get back his money (just over $190,000) and his truck.
- Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle mentions that the Raiders could cut S Tyvon Branch and/or LB LaMarr Woodley this offseason.
- According to Tafur, veteran RB Maurice Jones-Drew would likely have to agree to a pay cut to have a chance at returning next season.
Peter King of MMQB said that his gut is telling him Torrey Smith will receive better offer from a team other than the Ravens.
“My gut feeling is Torrey Smith absolutely is going to get a bigger offer somewhere else. And the question is: Is he going to take it?” King told WNST’s Nestor Aparicio and Luke Jones.
“I’m making this up because I don’t know what the numbers are … would he take four years, $28 million from the Ravens? Or, if somebody offers him four years, $35 million would he take that? Again, I don’t know what he would do because I don’t really know Torrey Smith.”