- Vincent Bonsignore reports that a decision regarding teams relocating to Los Angeles will happen within January.
- Bonsignore adds that a path to 24 votes will happen one way or another.
- Adam Schefter reports that Bengals QB A.J. McCarron will have an MRI Tuesday on his left (non-throwing) wrist after he suffered the injury at the end of Monday night’s game.
- Joel Corry points out that with Bengals DE Carlos Dunlap reaching 12 sacks this season, his base salaries from 2016 – 2018 base salaries will increase by $300,000.
The city of Oakland will not be submitting a financing plan to the league, but will instead send a letter to the NFL updating them on their efforts, per Rachel Swan of the San Francisco Chronicle.
City officials have said numerous times that the tax payers will not be on the hook for the cost of a new Raiders’ stadium.
Raiders owner Mark Davis wants the city to revive an offer he received from former mayor Jean Quan that included 169 acres of free land at the Coliseum site.
“In 2013, the city and county made a presentation that would give us the land,” Davis said Monday, adding that negotiations for the team to stay in Oakland have gridlocked. The 169 acres “is the starting point for us, absolutely.”
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Raiders tried out G Cole Manhart.
- Saints QB Drew Brees said Tuesday morning that he doesn’t see any scenario in which both he and HC Sean Payton are not back in New Orleans next year. (Conor Orr)
- Joel Corry notes that Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin has eared $575,000 of the $1.1 million available through incentives this season.
- According to Corry, if he catches two more passes (75 total) he would make another $150,000.