Peterson reverts back to the Commissioner’s Exempt list, but Ian Rapoport mentions that the Vikings can do anything they want with him including reworking his contract, trade him to a new team, or even release him outright.
“Those are two of the guys that we would like to keep,” Tannenbaum said, via Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald. “Charles is a homegrown talent. He checks every box. … [Odrick] can really play in any system. He will play in this league for a long time.”
- According to Beasley’s sources, if the Dolphins can reach an agreement with Clay, it could decrease the chances of WR Mike Wallace being back in 2015.
- Should Wallace return, they could either cut WR Brian Hartline or WR Brandon Gibson or restructure their contracts.
- Beasley can see Miami targeting some reasonably priced free agent receivers like Eddie Royal, Nate Washington, and Ted Ginn Jr.
- ESPN’s Bill Williamson expects the Raiders to eventually sign free agent DT Terrance Knighton, but admits that the defensive tackle market is going to be “hot and brisk.”
- The Redskins announced the hiring of Dave Ragone as offensive quality control coach on Thursday.