- Jason La Canfora reports that free agent RB Arian Foster is progressing well from his Achilles’ injury.
- According to La Canfora, Foster is still probably a week or two from being able to pass a physical, but that’s when his market will begin to take shape.
- Yesterday, Foster was spotted at an airport in Boston, but Ian Rapoport reports that he was not visiting the Patriots.
- Jimmy Kempski of Philly Voice runs down a few free agents that could make sense for the Eagles.
- Kempski’s list includes RB Chris Polk and Joique Bell, along with LB Donald Butler and DT Sammie Lee Hill.
- The Jaguars signed veteran OL Jeff Linkenbach to a one-year, $810,000 contract, according to Adam Caplan.
Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin mentioned during an appearance on the NFL Network that he anticipates contracts talks to begin shortly regarding a long-term extension that would keep him in Seattle for the foreseeable future.
“Not yet,’’ Baldwin said when asked if contract talks have begun, via Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times. “We’re going to be talking here shortly, at least that’s what I’ve been told. We’ll see how it goes. Of course, I’m not worried about it. I’m here working out with my teammates trying to get better for this upcoming season.’’