Adam Schefter reports that Bills RB LeSean McCoy “probably” needs an MRI on his injured shoulder.
McCoy did, however, say he’ll be “fine” moving forward.
“Man, injuries. It’s another one,” McCoy said, via the Buffalo News. “I’ll be all right, though. We’ll treat it up and do different things. I’ll be fine.”
- Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick told reporters after the game that it’s possible he could undergo surgery next Friday after their Week 10 game against the Bills. (Manish Mehta)
- David Chao mentions that this likely won’t lead to him missing the following game.
- Andy Slater reports that Panthers OC Mike Shula is not currently interested in the Miami Hurricanes head coaching job.
- According to Slater, a conversation recently took place between Shula and someone with ties to the University.
- Barry Jackson confirms the report and adds that no formal inquiry was made, but Shula said he wasn’t interested.
- Pro Football Talk reports that Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater “feels fine” and is joining his teammates for dinner, despite sustaining a concussion during Sunday’s win over the Rams.
- According to Pro Football Talk, Bridgewater believed he could have returned to the game, even after the blow to the head.