Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Patriots, & Texans
NFL Notes: Broncos, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Patriots, & Texans
- Adam Schefter reports that even though he’s listed as questionable, Broncos RB C.J. Anderson will play tonight.
- Earlier in the day, Troy Renck mentioned that even if Anderson were to play tonight, it’s likely he would still lose some carries to Ronnie Hillman based on how Hillman has played in the preseason.
- Buccaneers WR Mike Evans (hamstring) said he feels “100 percent“, but Jeff Darlington mentions that this doesn’t mean he’ll definitely play in Week 2.
- Darlington notes that HC Lovie Smith has been sensitive about hamstring injuries in the past.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the expectation is Jah Reid will once again be the Chiefs starting at right tackle against the Broncos tonight.
- Rapoport adds the Chiefs are allowing Eric Fisher’s ankle injury to heal, and this decision is considered “strictly injury-related.“
- Aaron Wilson reports that Texans RB Arian Foster (groin) returned to practice on limited basis Thursday.
- Sources tell Wilson that Foster isn’t expected to play this week, and was instead “just getting his feet wet.”
- LT Duane Brown missed his second consecutive practice on Thursday, and sources tell Wilson that he’s “extremely unlikely” to play this week.
Tags Alan Brach Arian Foster C.J. Anderson Dominique Easley Duane Brown Eric Fisher Jah Reid Malcom Brown Mike Evans Sealver Siliga