NFL Notes: Browns, Chargers, Cowboys & Eagles
- Jason Cole of B/R mentions that the next step for the Chargers regarding their hopes to build a downtown stadium in San Diego could be to request an extension from the NFL to decide whether or not to join the Rams in Los Angeles.
- Yesterday, the stadium measure failed to pass and didn’t even reach a majority.
- Cole says that the Chargers still aren’t happy with the city proposal, so it sounds like there is still a lot of work to be done.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Cowboys’ coaching staff has no plans to rush Tony Romo back as the team’s starting quarterback and instead plan to give him more time until he’s in game shape.
- Cowboys G La’el Collins is no longer sporting a walking boot but he has still yet to begin running. Collins added that he’s optimistic about returning this year. (Brandon George)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson told reporters that CB Aaron Grymes and WR Paul Turner could be candidates to be promoted from the practice squad this week. (Reuben Frank)
Tags Aaron Grymes Cody Kessler La'el Collins Paul Turner Robert Griffin III Tony Romo