- The Chiefs had former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher working with the second-team offensive and Donald Stephenson with the starters. (Adam Teicher)
- Eagles HC Chip Kelly mentioned that QB Sam Bradford, S Earl Wolff and OLB Marcus Smith are still limited due to injuries. (Albert Breer)
- According to Kelly, Bradford remains “on schedule” and will “‘probably start throwing some 7-on-7 next week.” (Around the NFL)
- Kelly confirmed that former QB GJ Kinne has been moved to receiver. (Albert Breer)
- Kelly told reporters that he’s reached out to RB LeSean McCoy twice since they traded him to the Bills, but McCoy hasn’t returned his calls. (Around the NFL)
- In regards to LB Kiko Alonso, Kelly said that he’s “full go.” (Albert Breer)
- Kelly mentions that Walter Thurmond is playing safety of them. (Jeff McLane)
The Jaguars announced a series of front office changes on Thursday.
- Chris Polian has been promoted to director of player personnel.
- Chris Driggers has been promoted to director of pro personnel.
- Former Jets GM John Idzik is now a special assistant to general manager Dave Caldwell.
- Casey Belongia was named a scouting assistant.
- Clay Matthews was working with the inside linebackers during the Packers first OTAs practice. (Rob Demovsky)
- The Packers had Micah Hyde working with their safeties on Thursday. (Wes Hodkiewicz)
- Saints S Jairus Byrd was a “full go” for Thursday’s OTAs session. (Katherine Terrell)
- The Saints had OLB Anthony Spencer working ahead of Junior Galette in their rotation on Thursday. (Mike Triplett)