Home / Cowboys / NFL Notes: Cowboys, Giants, Raiders, & Texans
NFL Notes: Cowboys, Giants, Raiders, & Texans
- Giants HC Tom Coughlin said that WR Odell Beckham (hamstring) is doing better and was able to participate in individual drills last week. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- However, Coughlin isn’t sure if Beckham will be ready for minicamp. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Raiders QB Derek Carr was cleared for participation in minicamp.
- According to Rapoport, Carr may not throw at 100 percent right now, but he’s expected to be 100 percent for training camp.
- Rapoport adds that Carr will be eased back in to throwing the football.
- Texans HC Bill OBrien mentioned that OL David Quessenberry, who battling cancer “is a possibility” at guard. (John McClain)
- The Texans announced that George Godsey will be promoted to from quarterbacks coach to offensive coordinator.
Tags David Quessenberry Derek Carr George Godsey Justin Jackson Odell Beckham