According to Cole, people within the Cowboys consider Hardy’s actions to be juvenile. While Jones said that Hardy is a “leader” in the locker room, Cole’s sources say that others view him as just the opposite.
Hardy pushed the special teams coordinator and argued with teammates including Dez Bryant. This isn’t the first time Hardy has gotten into it with teammates, as he had a similar incident upon joining the Cowboys this past summer.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Chargers second-round LB Denzel Perryman is feared to have torn his pectoral muscle during Sunday’s game. Perryman will undergo an MRI at some point today.
- Rapoport also reports that G Orlando Franklin is believed to have an MCL injury, and is also undergoing an MRI today to see how severe the issue is.
- Eagles HC Chip Kelly mentioned that he doesn’t anticipate making any major changes during the bye, including a change at kicker. (Jeff McLane)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Falcons are working out LB Quavon Taylor on Friday.
- Rand Getlin reports that Rams MLB James Laurinaitis hyperextended his elbow during Sunday’s game, but manged to play through the injury.
- Getlin adds that Laurinaitis is set to undergo an MRI on Monday.
- However, there’s still optimism that Laurinaitis will be able to continue to play despite the injury with a brace on his elbow, according to Getlin.