- ESPN’s Mark Dominik (via Adam Schefter) reports that Missouri DE/OLB Shane Ray is now automatically enrolled in th behavioral portion of Phase 1 of NFL’s substance abuse program following his marijuana citation.
- Tony Pauline reports that the belief around the league and in his camp is that Shane Ray will fall out of the first round.
- Ian Rapoport mentions that two cornerbacks worth keeping an eye on in the late first or early second round are LSU’s Jalen Collins and FSU’s Ronald Darby.
- Tony Pauline reports that there’s a good possibility Oregon CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is still available at the start of the third round.
- According to Pauline, NFL teams believes running backs like David Cobb, Buck Allen, and Duke Johnson can contribute as rookies and are willing to wait until the second or third day of the draft to target them.
- Pauline mentions South Alabama TE Wes Saxton as a player who could be drafted much earlier than expected.
- Pauline adds that Notre Dame TE Ben Koyack is also moving up draft boards.
- Mary Kay Cabot is hearing that the Browns would still like to acquire Eagles QB Sam Bradford, but it’s not likely to happen.
- Cabot mentions that the Browns are “seriously considering” taking a receiver in the first round.
- Manish Mehta reports that the NFL has fined the Jets $100,000 for comments made by owner Woody Johnson regarding CB Darrelle Revis, while he was still a member of the Patriots.
- According to Mehta, the Jets will not be docked draft picks for this incident.
Panthers GM Dave Gettleman told reporters on Tuesday that the addition of OT Michael Oher changed the way he views left tackle position in this draft.
“You don’t want a revolving door,” Gettleman said, per Joe Person.