- The Eagles are hosting Florida WR DeMarcus Robinson for a visit on Tuesday. (Geoff Mosher)
- Florida International CB Richard Leonard is working out for the Texans and Cardinals. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to Rand Getlin, the Falcons and Colts are taking “long looks” at Boise State S Darian Thompson. He’s also drawn interest from the Eagles, Panthers and Steelers.
Lance Zierlein of NFL.com mentioned during an interview with 97.5 the Fanatic that the Eagles have interest in North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz and consider him to be the No. 1 prospect in this year’s draft class.
“Make no mistake about it, I still think the Eagles first and foremost are trying to find a way to get Carson Wentz,” Zierlein said, via PhillyMag.com. “I know Doug Pederson loves him. I know that from people behind the scenes, in the know. That’s who he wants and that’s who he likes. It’s just going to be tough.”
Zierlein added that the top two picks could both be for sale if someone is looking to move up that far.
“I think one or two could be for sale. For the first time in quite a while I do think there is at least a 50-50 chance that No. 1 or No. 2 is a potential trade-out spot,” said Zierlein. “Usually we talk about it a lot, it doesn’t happen, but I think it could happen this year because of the amount of excitement that Carson Wentz is generating in this draft.”
- The Jaguars are hosting Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey for a visit on Tuesday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Michael DiRocco reports that UCLA LB Myles Jack is among the players visiting the Jaguars today.
- According to Mark Long, the Jaguars are hosting Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves for a visit today.
- Rand Getlin reports that Clemson S Jayron Kearse is visiting the Jaguars on Tuesday.
- Mark Kaboly reports that Alabama DL A’Shawn Robinson is visiting the Steelers on Tuesday.