Home / Browns / NFL Rumors: Paxton Lynch, Trades, Browns, Chargers, Dolphins & Ravens
NFL Rumors: Paxton Lynch, Trades, Browns, Chargers, Dolphins & Ravens
- Adam Schefter reports that the Browns and Cowboys have both inquired about the possibility of trading back into round one.
- Schefter wonders if Memphis QB Paxton Lynch could be of interest to these teams.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Browns are looking to trade back in the first round and then back up in from the second round.
- The Titans are still flirting with trade up while the Jaguars are looking to move out of No. 5 overall.
- Browns executive VP Sashi Brown confirmed that “there are some teams interested” in their No. 8 pick.
- Chargers GM Tom Telesco tells Britt McHenry that there have been calls for their No. 3 pick, but “nothing of significant interest” as of right now.
- Alex Marvez reports that buzz from at least one team has the Chargers taking Oregon DL DeForest Buckner at No. 3 overall.
- Armando Salguero keeps hearing Myles Jack for the Dolphins at No. 13.
- According to Salguero, a trade is an option, but it’s unlikely that they’ll move way up in the draft.
- Other targets for the Dolphins at No. 13 could include: Clemson’s Shaq Lawson and Georgia’s Leonard Floyd.
- Salguerosays that USC S/LB Su’a Cravens is a possibility in the second round.
- Jeff Zrebiec mentions that if the Ravens come away from the draft with an offensive tackle such as Laremy Tunsil, it will be the start of Eugene Monroe watch.
- Baltimore could free up $2.1 million in cap space by cutting him before June 1. However, if they wait until after that date, they could pick up $6.5 million in cap room.
Tags DeForest Buckner eugene monroe Laremy Tunsil Leonard Floyd Myles Jack Paxton Lynch Sashi Brown Shaq Lawson S’ua Cravens