Home / Bills / NFL Rumors: Reggie Ragland, Draft, Jaguars, & Ravens
NFL Rumors: Reggie Ragland, Draft, Jaguars, & Ravens
- Alabama LB Reggie Ragland is among several notable prospects visiting with the Jaguars on Tuesday. (Mike Kaye)
- According to Rand Getlin, Ragland met with the Ravens on Monday.
- Ragland will also visit with the Vikings later on in the week, per Getlin.
- Terez A. Paylor reports that CB Elie Bouka will visit the Cardinals this weekend is expected to workout for the Chiefs later this month or in early May.
- According to Aaron Wilson, Alabama CB Cyrus Jones has visits lined up with the Ravens, Eagles, Bills, and Saints to go along with private workouts with the Buccaneers and Panthers.
- The Buccaneers are taking a look at Arkansas State TE Darion Griswold on Tuesday. (Greg Auman)
- The Cardinals worked out Portland State LS Kameron Canaday and CB Aaron Sibley. (Rand Getlin)
- John Oesher reports that Ohio State pass rusher Joey Bosa is among the prospects visiting with the Jaguars on Tuesday.
- Ryan O’Halloran reports that the Jaguars are also hosting Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley on Tuesday.
- According to Michael DiRocco, Ohio State CB Eli Apple also visiting the Jaguars today.
- Ravens assistant GM Eric DeCosta said of their plans for their first-round pick: “There’s four or five guys that we’d feel comfortable taking at six from the defensive side.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- In regards to Ohio State pass rusher Joey Bosa, Ravens director of college scouting Joe Hortiz believes he is capable of playing in a 3-4 as an outside linebacker: “He projects to either spot.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- John Harbaugh said that WR Breshad Perriman is running while adding: “But at what percentage, I don’t know.” (Jamison Henlsey)
- Harbaugh mentioned the need for more versatile players and referred to Bosa and LB Myles Jack as players who fit this mold. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- DeCosta confirmed that they’ve interviewed Eastern Kentucky DE/OLB Noah Spence at length, and plan to continue studying him in the coming weeks. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- DeCosta said that they see this year’s draft class as being strong with defensive talent. Baltimore has 35 more draftable defensive players on board than usual. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- DeCosta added that he is spending much more time looking at their options with the No. 36 pick than No. 6 overall. (Jeff Zrebiec)
Tags Aaron Sibley Breshad Perriman Cyrus Jones Darion Griswold Eli Apple Elie Bouka Joey Bosa Kameron Canaday Myles Jack Noah Spence Reggie Ragland Ronnie Stanley