- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out RB Jeremy Hill, LB Kevin Minter and DT Pat Sims for Week 10’s game.
- The Bengals also list S Shawn Williams as doubtful and K Randy Bullock as questionable.
- The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out LT Cordy Glenn (ankle/foot) and WR Zay Jones (knee) for Week 10’s game against the Saints
- The Bills also list OT Seantrel Henderson (back), TE Charles Clay (knee) and CB E.J. Gaines (hamstring) for Sunday’s game.
- The Broncos list OT Donald Stephenson, LB Todd Davis and WR Emmanuel Sanders all as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.
Jets RB Matt Forte told reporters on Friday that he had been playing with swelling his knee for some time now, but it got “significantly worse” after last week’s game.
“I’ve been playing with swelling for a while,” Forte said, per Rich Cimini. “It just got to the point where it’s getting significantly worse. Obviously, going from a Sunday game to a Thursday game there’s less recovery time and it just got worse.”
Forte underwent an MRI but said that the test “just showed swelling.” As of now, there’s no plan for him to undergo surgery and he’s hoping “my knee will be back to regular” after the bye week.
Cimini adds that “there is concern” about Forte’s health “going forward.”