- According to Mike Garafolo, the Broncos are “really pleased” with the progress made by rookie QB Drew Lock behind the scenes, but he can’t guarantee that Lock will play at all this season
- Garafolo mentions that Denver feels like they have a “budding leader” in Lock.
- Broncos CB Cyrus Jones (illness) has been added to the injury report and ruled out of Sunday’s game against Buffalo.
- According to Mark Kaboly, the NFL has closed their investigation into Steelers LB Anthony Chickillo‘s domestic assault arrest on October 20 due to insufficient evidence.
- Kaboly notes that the charges against Chickillo were officially dropped.
- The Steelers announced that WR Diontae Johnson and LB Ola Adeniyi cleared the concussion protocol by an independent neurological consultant.
- Although Jim Wyatt of the team’s official site could see the Titans re-signing CB Logan Ryan and RB Derrick Henry to contract extensions, he does not expect a deal to get done during the season in order to prevent any distractions.
- Regarding the possibility of drafting Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa, Wyatt is unsure of what Tagovailoa’s status will be in April due to his hip injury and whether he’ll enter the draft.