- Adam Schefter reports that Broncos rookie RB Royce Freeman sprained his ankle late in Thursday night’s win over the Cardinals and could miss some time.
- Ian Rapoport adds that Freeman specifically has a high-ankle sprain, but there is some optimism that he won’t miss any time and even if he does, it will be a short absence.
- Mike Klis reports that WR/KR DaeSean Hamilton suffered a second degree MCL sprain and could end up missing a game or two.
- Chargers HC Anthony Lynn indicated that they’re leaning toward starting K Michael Badgley and allowing Caleb Sturgis to rest his strained right quad through the bye week: “Caleb is going to have to get a lot better. He didn’t kick much this week. [K Michael Badgley] kicked a lot this week.” (Eric Williams)
- The Los Angeles Chargers officially ruled out DE Joey Bosa (foot) and LB Kyzir White (knee) and have WR Travis Benjamin (foot), LB Jatavis Brown (groin), and K Caleb Sturgis (right quad) all listed as questionable for Week 7’s game against the Titans.
- Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch is expected to miss “at least a month” with a groin injury, and injured reserve is considered a “strong possibility.” (NFLTR)
- Raiders RB Doug Martin is expected to handle the bulk of the carries with sidelined for a month or so, according to HC Jon Gruden. (Michael Gehlken)