- Bears HC Matt Nagy said of QB Mitch Trubisky’s Week 14 status: “I said yesterday that I felt strongly (Mitchell Trubisky would play vs. the Rams). The way he threw at practice yesterday did nothing to change my mind.” (Jeff Dickerson)
Falcons LB Vic Beasley said he is focused on himself when asked about playing through trade rumors that surfaced at the trade deadline.
“It’s whatever, you know,” Beasley said, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I feel like that’s on coach (Dan) Quinn. That’s on a higher power other than me. I just try to control what I can control.”
- Falcons WR Julio Jones said he will play in Sunday’s game against the Packers after missing time in practice this week due to a foot injury: “I’ll be ready to go when Sunday comes around.” (Jason Butt)
- Panthers K Graham Gano showed up on the team’s injury report last week with a left knee issue and he’s still on the list as of Thursday following a limited practice. (Joe Person)
- Panthers promoted G Taylor Hearn to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Panthers placed G Brendan Mahon on injured reserve.
- Panthers signed G Ian Silberman to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer gave a thumbs up when asked if CB Xavier Rhodes (hamstring) is going to be a full go for Monday. (Andrew Krammer)