- ESPN’s Ed Werder says the Cowboys elected not to put in a waiver claim for former Falcons DE Takk McKinley despite having a high draft grade on him when he was coming out.
- According to Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News, the Cowboys worked out punters Marquette King and Colton Schmidt on Wednesday morning.
- Dallas is looking for punting help and Gehlken says one of the two could be signed by early next week.
- NorthJersey.com’s Art Stapleton doesn’t expect the Giants to rush G Will Hernandez back into the starting lineup for Week 10 after being activated from the COVID-19 list on Tuesday.
- Instead, Stapleton could see the Giants waiting until after their Week 11 bye to include Hernandez.
- Per SNY’s Raph Vacchiano, the Giants seem to be leaning toward waiting until after the bye this week to designate second-round S Xavier McKinney and OLB Oshane Ximines to return from IR.
- The Giants did not put in a claim for former Falcons DE Takk McKinley, as they were ahead of the Bengals and would have been awarded him. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Washington HC Ron Rivera said OT Geron Christian is still dealing with a knee injury so Cornelius Lucas will remain the starter at left tackle. (Rhiannon Walker)
- Washington is working out defensive ends Greg Roberts, Daniel Wise, and Ade Aruna and hosting DE Jalen Jelks on a visit. (Aaron Wilson)
- Washington designated RB Bryce Love to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!