- 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan said rookie DE Nick Bosa (ankle) is listed as questionable on Friday’s injury report. According to Shanahan, Bosa looked good walking through everything, but a decision will be made Sunday morning. (Nick Wagoner)
- Shanahan said a decision hasn’t been made yet on whether to promote RB Jeff Wilson Jr. to their active roster. (Nick Wagoner)
- The Cardinals officially ruled out G Lamont Gaillard (knee) for Week 2 and list DE Jonathan Bullard (hamstring) as questionable.
- Rams S Eric Weddle has cleared the concussion protocol and will play Sunday against Saints. Weddle said the cut on his head required seven stitches. (Gary Klein)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said of DE Ziggy Ansah (shoulder, questionable): “He’s almost there. He may be there. We’ll find out and see if we can get him to play this week. He’s getting really close. If he doesn’t go this week, he certainly has a great chance for next week.” (Brady Henderson)
- According to Carroll, rookie DE L.J. Collier “is ready to play in this game.” (John Boyle)
- Carroll did, however, say that if Collier doesn’t play Sunday it won’t be due to health but how he fits into their rotations: “If we want to put him up he can go. In our minds he can play just got to wait and see what the rotations would be if we put him up.” (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll added that veteran G Mike Iupati “has a great chance to play” in Week 2. (John Boyle)
The Seahawks also have DE Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder) down as questionable.