- Adrian Peterson will plead not guilty to child abuse charges during Wednesday’s hearing if the court asks for a plea. (Ben Goessling)
- Peterson’s lawyer, Rusty Hardin, is hoping to discuss a trial date tomorrow. (Ben Goessling)
- However, Peterson will need an expedited trial date, beat the charges he’s currently facing and get clearance from the Vikings to return this year. (Ben Goessling)
- ILB Mychal Kendricks (calf) was able to practice on Tuesday. (Dave Weinberg)
- ILB DeMeco Ryans (groin) did not practice on Tuesday. (Dave Weinberg)
- RBs Reggie Bush and Joique Bell remain hopeful that they can play in Week 6’s game against the Vikings. (Carlos Monarrez)
Texans placed OLB Ricky Sapp (hamstring) on season-ending injured reserve.
- CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (concussion) is expected to be pass the NFL’s concussion protocol by Wednesday. (Joe Fann)