“He’s made some poor decisions, athletic decisions,” said Kubiak, via Jeff Legwold of ESPN. “I know that sounds kind of crazy, but it’s just learning that, ‘Trevor, That guy can make that play. You’re not in college anymore. You’re not going to throw that ball through that guy.’ I think some of the speed of the game factors that he’s beginning to understand a little bit is going to make him better each week.”
- According to Troy Renck, Broncos TE Virgil Green (calf) will miss Week 3, but is hopeful to play the following week.
- Additionally, Broncos LT Donald Stephenson could be out until Week 5 with his calf injury.
- Browns CB Joe Haden is listed as questionable for Sunday with a groin injury, but is traveling with the team to Miami. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Packers officially ruled out OLB Clay Matthews (ankle/hamstring) and S Morgan Burnett (groin) for Sunday’s Week 3 game against the Lions.
- Green Bay also downgraded DT Letroy Guion (knee) and DE/LB Datone Jones (knee) to doubtful for Week 3.
“I think he’s closer,” O’Brien said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “I don’t think he will play against Tennessee, but I know that there’s a shot for the next game.”
O’Brien also said that third-round WR Braxton Miller‘s hamstring injury does not appear to be long-term and he will continue to be evaluated as the week progresses.
“I don’t think it’s long term, I really don’t,” O’Brien said. “He’s in there right now getting treatment, so we will see how it is this week.“